Friday, July 10, 2009

Have you been completing your tasks this week? I didn't want to overload you with items to get done this week, so I slowed down on adding things to your list. I've also been overwhelmed by my hunt for a dryer, so that helped contribute to the slowing of tasks. I have a very lazy dryer right now. Its working, but you have to keep cracking the whip, or it will stop when you aren't looking! It is probably reaching retirement age, as it is at least 15 years old, so we've decided to shop around a bit and find a different one. Notice, I said different, not new. I guess we've taken the same approach to washer/dryers as we have to cars. A few years just takes the cost down a bit. It loses value as soon as you leave the showroom, right? So we've been stalking craigslist.com to find something. We've been interested in a few, but haven't been able to get to them first. So we're still looking. We've also been to a few different appliance outlets around town, but haven't found much there.

Enough about me! I want to hear what you've been doing this week! I'm beginning to wonder if anyone is reading this, or if I am talking to myself. A few people have told me on facebook and in person, but I love getting your comments here also. So, has this been helpful?? Are you getting some routines into place? Has the whining stopped?;)

Upcoming this week, we are going to slowly start assembling the control centers. If you are using a binder, make sure it has dividers in it and lined paper. If you are going the route of note cards, have those note cards and dividers ready. For dividers for the note cards, you'll need months and numbers (1-31). When completed, your control center will be your boss. It will tell you what tasks you have before you each day, so you aren't overwhelmed by making a list a mile long.

Try to keep up your tasks this weekend, but have some fun! Spend some time with the family you are loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment