Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Have you been keeping up with your tasks? I must admit, I went to bed last night without making sure my sink was clean, and I woke up feeling overwhelmed before I even ate breakfast! My kitchen has little counter space, they are covered, my sink is full of dirty dishes, and my dishwasher is full of clean dishes (that should have been put away last night!). But I am starting a new day, and can get that all accomplished today, right?

Today's task is to sweep the kitchen floor. This is my least favorite yet, but I dislike mopping the floor even more, and if I sweep, it makes mopping fewer and farther between. So, everyday (okay, almost!), I grab that broom and sweep up all those crumbs!

Here's your list for today:
  1. Get dressed down to shoes.
  2. Make your bed.
  3. Shine that sink!
  4. Swish the toilet.
  5. Sweep the kitchen.
  6. Spend 5 minutes decluttering.

Have fun! Try setting your timer and seeing if you can beat it. Make it a challenge and reward yourself when you finish. And have a GREAT day!

P.S. I got a new book yesterday that I can't wait to dig into! It has homemade cleaning recipes for almost everything you could ever need. I'm going to have to mail order some essential oils for this, but I can't wait to try them and share some with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment